Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Amazing Lola Project

I'm working on a project for my grandmother, Mrs. Edith Arboleda-Raya.

At 81 years young, she's still a sharp as ever. So sharp, she still holds office at the House of Representatives as consultant to Hon. Herminia B. Roman of the 1st District of Bataan.

I'm hoping someone in media (either print or TV) could do a piece on her and perhaps other senior citizens who're still actively contributing to society despite their advanced years.

I was thinking the piece could be in time for Grandparent's Day in September. I know it's pretty early, but I figured the earlier I get this notice out, the more chances of finding promising leads.

I'd be really, really grateful if you or someone you know can make this possible.

Please send a private message or email charis_raya@yahoo.com if you can help.

Maraming salamat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mahal namin si Mrs. Raya. Malaki ang itinulong niya kay Daddy at ngayon kay Mommy naman - Geraldine Roman, Madrid, Spain.

Grace said...

thank you for your kind comment. I'll let her know you send your regards. :)