Monday, January 19, 2009

Randomanics 103: Five Things I'll Do This Year

(thought out at random and in no particular order)

1. Make a new friend. (To be distinguished from acquaintances or casual buddies).
The kind that you feel comfortable enough with NOT to feel obligated to pay their fare should you ride the same jeep together. (Does that make sense?)

2. Find a new favorite artist.
Quite frankly, I don't know where to start. Think I'll spend more time at Jamendo.

3. Send a bouquet flowers from a shop for no particular reason.
Just because I've never had.

4.Touch base with an old friend I've not heard from in a long while (minimum 10 years).
It'd be interesting to see where they are now; how much has changed and how much has pretty much stayed the same.

5. Write a letter to the editor of an international magazine.
And if it gets published, I'll treat 20 people from my contacts list. (What are the odds of THAT happening?)


We'll see...


No comments: