Monday, August 28, 2006

Tell Me Who You Are..... .....And I Will Tell You Who You Are

An interesting article.
You can call me biased, but I completely agree with this:

Nerds are often aware of their status, but they don't mind. In fact, many take pride in the putdown, as it means they're smart and not wrapped up in superficial worries.

In my case, I am a

Pure Nerd
69 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 30% Dork
For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

Which one are you? You might want to check this test out to help you figure it out.

No comments: